Country roots meet contemporary soul in this Shoal Creek filing cabinet. Accented by distinctively shaped, Spanish-finish hardware, tapered legs and sculpted edges, this is the sleek piece you've been looking for in your home or office. Safely store all your letter-, legal- and European-size files in the lower drawer and find a space for office essentials on the upper shelf. As an added benefit, durable engineered wood construction is heat, stain and scratch resistant.
Width: 34.58" (87.8 cm) Height: 30.28" (76.9 cm) Depth: 21.61" (54.9 cm)
- Upper Shelf - Creates the perfect space for storage of your books, office supplies and more.
- Generous Tabletop - Provides the ideal space for family photos or decorative items.
- Hidden File Storage - Conveniently conceal letter-, legal- and European-size documents behind the cabinet’s simulated doors.
- Spanish-Finish Hardware - Perfectly contrasts the rich jamocha wood finish.
- Country Cottage Design - Brings rustic warmth to any room.
- Jamocha Wood Finish - Exudes a richness that easily matches most decors.
- Filing Cabinet: 34.58" W x 21.61" D x 30.28" H
Materials and Construction
- Wood: Engineered Wood
Providing the warmth and beauty of natural wood, engineered wood can be beautifully finished with paints, stains and varnishes. This product is designed and manufactured to maximize the natural strength and stiffness characteristics of wood, making it a great alternative to its natural counterpart
Finish Type: Paper Laminate
Paper laminate finishes are extremely durable as they are heat, stain and scratch resistant, and won’t crack, split or warp over time. Composed of thin paper upon which a colour design or wood grain is printed and then coated with a plastic resin, paper laminate finish provides a beautiful, stylish touch.
Finish Colour: Jamocha Wood Full-bodied and rich, this jamocha wood finish matches well with existing decor while intensifying its style.