You don't need to be out at the farm to enjoy the country charm of this Woodanville drop-leaf dining table. The two-tone finish creates a clean and chic look that brightens your kitchen or dining area. If space is at a premium, you'll appreciate the drop-leaf design. The round tabletop folds down on two sides to save space, letting you scooch the entire unit against a wall to free up space. Add the matching ladder-back chairs from the same collection (sold separately) to complete the perfect breakfast nook.
Width: 40.5" (102.9 cm)Height: 30" (76.2 cm)Depth: 40.5" (102.9 cm)
Width: 40.63" (103.2 cm)Height: 9.88" (25.1 cm)Depth: 40.6" (103.1 cm)
56.00 lbs (25.4 kg)
- Let yourself be charmed by the two-toned, country-style finish of this wood furniture.
- When propped up, the drop-leaves expand the table diameter to 40 inches wide.
- The neutral colours help this piece pair more easily with your existing decor.
- A mix of natural and man-made woods capped with veneers make for a strong and practical table frame.
Dust the wood finish with a soft, clean cloth as needed. Strong chemical cleaners are not suggested, as they may damage the wood's finish.
- Table: 40" W x 30" H x 40" D
- Table depth with one leaf: 33.94" D
- Table depth with two leaves: 40.13" D
- Table depth without leaves: 27.75" D
Wood: Solid Woods and Engineered Wood
High-performance, furniture-grade woods provide exceptional durability, stability and strength. This robust combination of materials ensures the longevity you require from your furniture. Engineered wood products are manufactured to maximize the natural strength and stamina of wood. Such wood products can be beautifully finished with paints, stains, veneers or varnishes.
Finish Type: Veneers
By gluing a thin layer of beautiful wood grain onto quality construction materials, veneers provide a striking texture and finish to furniture. Veneers won’t warp, crack or split over time, which keeps your products looking as good as the day you bought them.
Finish Colour: White and Medium Brown
With dark brown shades on the horizontal surfaces, and bright white for the frame, this two-tone look works together to make a cozy, country charm.