The Brick’s MIDNIGHT MADNESS
8 CHANCES TO WIN
ONE DAY ONLY – OCTOBER 7, 2022
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES (the “Rules”)
This Contest shall be conducted by The Brick Warehouse LP (“The Brick”) for customers to enter. A customer is referred to as “You and “Your”.
The contest runs on October 7, 2022 from 5 p.m. to midnight Local time zone in every province (excluding Quebec) (“Contest Hours”)Ways to enter:
If You finalize a purchase of any product at any Brick store or online during the Contest Hours, using any payment method, You will be automatically entered to win a mattress set on the Draw Date.
No purchase necessary methods of entry:
To enter, Visit thebrick.com/midnightmadnesscontest, complete and submit the online entry between 5PM and Midnight MST on October 7, 2022, (both the automatic entries and on-line entries will collectively be referred to as “Entry/Entries”)
Limit of one Entry per person during the Contest Hours. Any attempt to manipulate the Contest will result in You being disqualified.
Odds of winning decrease as the number of Entries increase during the Contest Hours.
Draw Date: October 12, 2022 at 11 a.m. MST
The contest is open to all residents of Canada (excluding Quebec) who have reached the age of majority in the province in which they reside on or before each Draw Date except employees, representatives and agents of The Brick, and all people employed as contractors or sub-contractors by The Brick, and their immediate family members living in the same household.
You agree to abide by the Rules as set out herein, subject to all federal, provincial and municipal laws. It is a condition of eligibility that the winner authorizes The Brick to announce and publish his/her name, address and photograph, without remuneration or consideration, in any forthcoming publicity.
3. PRIZE WINNERS
8 Mattress and Boxspring sets TO BE WON!!!
Winners can pick a mattress set of their choice up to $5,000. Alternatively, a Winner can forfeit the mattress set and receive $2,500 in cash.
*Total retail value of all Mattress sets is estimated at $40,000
- Once the Prize Winners have chosen their mattress set, The Brick will arrange for delivery of the mattress set to the Prize Winners living within 50 km of a Brick store. Should the Prize Winners live outside of the specified delivery area, The Brick will ship the mattress set to the Distribution Centre/Store closest to them.
- The Brick’s liability for defective merchandise shall be limited to repairing defective or, where appropriate, to exchanging such defective goods within the manufacturer’s warranty period and in accordance with such warranties. In no case shall The Brick refund or otherwise compensate the winner beyond repairing or exchanging defective goods.
4. DRAW PROCEDURES
On the Draw Date a representative from The Brick’s corporate office in Edmonton, Alberta will:
- compile a list of all purchases made and on-line ballots received during the Contest Hours. A representative from corporate office will make twelve (12) random draws from all Entries to obtain eight (8) Mattress Set winners (“Eligible Winner”). The additional four (4) Entries drawn are back up Entry forms in the event any initial Eligible Winner is non-responsive after contact, fails to comply with the Contest Rules, or is unable to complete the skill testing question, and those names will be recorded in the order they were drawn (“Alternate Winner(s)”).
- A representative from corporate office will use his/her reasonable efforts to contact each Eligible Winner by phone or email, after the Draw Date. If any Eligible Winner cannot be reached by one of the methods above or has not contacted The Brick within three (3) days of The Brick leaving messages to do so (“Contact Date”), then that person will be disqualified, and The Brick shall proceed to contact the next Alternate Winner.
5. DECLARING THE PRIZE WINNER
Each Eligible Winner whose name has been selected on the Draw Date must:
- Be over the age of majority in the province in which they reside;
- Within three (3) business days following the Contact Date, correctly answer a time-limited, arithmetical skill-testing question without the assistance of any person or mechanical/recording device(s). The skill-testing process shall be administered at a pre-arranged time and place;
- Execute a declaration and release form confirming compliance with the Official Contest Rules and acceptance of the Prize; and
- Should the Eligible Winner fail to answer the skill-testing question correctly or is unable to attend at the time and place designated by The Brick for the administration of same, that Eligible Winner shall be disqualified, and the skill-testing question shall be administered to the next Alternate Winner.
An Eligible Winner whose name has been selected on the Draw Date must execute a declaration and release form confirming compliance with the Official Contest Rules and acceptance of the Prize.
6. ADDITIONAL TERMS
By participating, You agree that: a) these Official Contest Rules and The Brick’s records of the draw or any other aspect of this contest shall be final and conclusive in all respects; and b) release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless The Brick and its trustees, directors, officers, and employees from any liability, claims, damages, demands, actions, or causes of action whatsoever which they, their heirs, successors, assigns, executors, or administrators may now or hereafter have directly or indirectly against them or any of them in respect of or relating to the Contest and/or the acceptance or use, misuse, or possession of any prize.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The Brick shall not be responsible for print or typographical errors in any Contest-related materials; for transactions that are posted late or incorrectly or are lost due to computer or electronic malfunction, or mail that is not delivered due to any reason whatsoever. The Brick reserves the right to amend or vary the Official Contest Rules, including the imposition or addition of new rules which are deemed by The Brick in its sole discretion necessary for business efficacy.
The Brick’s records of the draw or any other aspect of this Contest shall be final and conclusive for all purposes relating to this Contest.
For a list of winners, provided such a demand is made within three months following the end of the Contest, email the request to: email@example.com and identify the appropriate contest “The Brick’s Midnight Madness Mattress Contest!”
© 2022, The Brick Warehouse LP