Make the most out of a smaller space and mount your television right on the wall with this telescoping corner wall mount from Kanto. The FMC1 works on either wood studs or concrete, making it the ideal solution for most homes, and perfect for any flat screen TV between 40 and 60 inches (up to 88 pounds). Finally, since this telescoping wall mount can be tilted left or right, there are plenty of ways to adjust the TV to reduce screen glare or improve line of sight.
Width: 25.6" (65.0 cm) Height: 19.1" (48.5 cm) Depth: 29.3" (74.4 cm)
- Supports 88 Pounds
- Simple Corner Installation
- Telescoping Arm
- Swivels Left and Right
- 16 Degrees of Tilt
Supports 88 Pounds
Constructed out of solid steel, the FMC1 safely supports up to 88 pounds (40 kg).
Simple Corner Installation
The FMC1’s 90-degree wall plate can be easily mounted in the corner of any concrete or wood stud wall.
Use the telescoping support arm to ensure a proper fit for TVs measuring up to 60 inches.
Swivels Left and Right
Swivel your TV left or right for a better viewing angle, or to place it against adjacent walls.
16 Degrees of Tilt
The FMC1 tilts 10 degrees forwards and 6 degrees backwards to reduce glare and improve line-of-sight with your TV.
Full Features and Specifications:
- Fits most flat panel TVs from 40" to 60"
- Supports TVs up to 88 lb. (40 kg)
- Accommodates VESA sizes from 100 x 100 to 600 x 400
- Accessible tilt mechanism provides a +10°/-6° tilt angle
- Sits 3.3" (8.3 cm) from adjacent walls
- Extends 20.4" (51.7 cm) to 29.8" (75.7 cm) from the corner
- Integrated cable management
- Solid steel construction with durable powder coated finish
- Installation manual and all mounting hardware for wood studs and concrete installation is included
- Product weight: 17.2 lb. (7.8 kg)