This Microwave Drawer offers flexible placement options below an island, peninsula or standard cabinetry, or can be installed below your wall oven. An easy-to-read display that disappears until you need it. The concealed control panel opens at a 45-degree angle, so it’s easy to read and operate. Easy Touch Automatic Drawer system eases open with a gentle pull or the touch of a button. The even, gliding action and solid construction prevents liquids from spilling during opening and closing.
Width: 30" (76.2 cm)Height: 15.87" (40.3 cm)Depth: 23.01" (58.4 cm)
Sharp’s exclusive AutoTouch™ system allows you to open and close the drawer automatically with one-finger operation.
Design flexibility makes it possible for microwave placement in almost any kitchen plan— it’s a perfect choice for open-plan kitchens, islands & peninsulas.
The SMD3077ASC features a hidden control panel which gives a more integrated look and feel within the kitchen. The new tall control panel, angled at 45° degrees, is easy to see, easy to access and easy to use.
Sharp's next generation SMD3077ASC microwave drawer has a simpler and a sleeker design to match other built-in appliances.
Cooking and cleaning are made simpler by putting the microwave at an accessible height. Easily lift hot foods from the drawer and stir dishes without removing them. And, low sides and a virtual Carousel® make cleaning a breeze.
- Appliance Features: Child Lock
- Microwave Type: Built-In
- Control Panel: HIDDEN PANEL
- Display Language(s): ENGLISH
- Turntable Type: NO
- Energy Consumption: 1.67Kw, 14.5Amps
- Power Source: AC 120V, 60Hz
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 1 YEAR PARTS & LABOUR
- In The Box (what's included): 30" FLUSH MOUNT DEFLECTOR VENT - SKMD30FOAS
- Max Power: 950 W
- Cooking Modes: 13
- One-Touch Functions: YES
- Sensor Cooking: YES
- Power Levels: 11
- Max Power: 950 W
- Installation Requirements: Installation required by trained built in appliances installer. Refer to installation instructions provided in the box & Sharp.ca URL site for installation instructions. http://www.sharp.ca/model.aspx?ID=1805&group=md
- Assembly Instructions: Click Here
- Turntable Diameter: NA
- Cut-out Dimension 28 7/16” x 15 9/16” x 23 1/2”
- Product Dimension 30” x 15 7/8” x 23 1/64”
- Shipping Dimensions - 34.8” x 29.3” x 21.8”
- Shipping Weight - 91 lbs