CANMORE ANNIVERSARY SALE CONTEST
“ENTER TO WIN” CONTEST RULES
June 4-14, 2021
• The contest shall be conducted by The Brick Warehouse LP (“The Brick”) exclusively at The Brick’s Canmore store at 1140 Railway Ave #108, Canmore, AB (hereinafter referred to as “Store”). A participant shall be
referred to as “You” or “Your”.
• No purchase is necessary to enter this Contest. You must visit www.thebrick.com/canmore during the Contest Period and submit an entry form (“Entry” or “Entry Form”) by completing a ballot with the information
• Limit of one (1) Entry per family per day. To enter, You must live within the Canmore postal code region and/or within fifty (50) km of the Store address.
• For this purpose, “family” means all persons, whether related or not, living in the same household who are over the age of nineteen (19). The use of any device to automate the entry process is prohibited.
Any attempt to manipulate the Contest will result in You being disqualified.
• Contest dates: Commencing Friday, June 4, 2021 at 9:00 a.m. MST, until the close of business on Monday, June 14, 2021 at 9:00 p.m. PST (“Contest Period”)
• “Draw Date” – Tuesday, June 15, 2021 at 3:00 p.m. MST
• Odds of winning decrease as the number of Entries increase during the Contest Period.
• There are two (2) prizes to be won, listed below.
• Prize #2: Simmons Do Not Disturb Queen Mattress Set; Item code; SDNDLDQP; Retail $1,199.00
• The Prizes shall be accepted as awarded.
• Once the Winners have been confirmed, The Brick will arrange for delivery of the Prize to the Winners living within 50 km of a Brick store. Should the Prize Winners live outside of the specified delivery area, The
Brick will ship the Prize to the Distribution Centre/Store closest to them.
• The Brick’s Satisfaction Guarantee, Price Guarantee and Price Protection policies as published from time to time shall not be applicable to any merchandise obtained as a result of redeeming the Brick Gift Card or
any portion thereof. The Brick’s liability for defective merchandise shall be limited to repairing defective or, where appropriate, to exchanging such defective goods within the manufacturer’s warranty period and in
accordance with such warranties. In no case shall The Brick refund or otherwise compensate the winner beyond repairing or exchanging defective goods.
The contest is open to all Alberta residents of who live in the postal code region of Canmore and/or within fifty (50) km of the Store address who have reached the age of majority on or before the commencement of the
Contest Period, except employees of The Brick and their immediate family members living in the same household
You agree to abide by the contest rules as set out herein, subject to all federal, provincial and municipal laws.
It is a condition of eligibility that the winner authorizes The Brick to announce and publish his/her name, address and photograph, without remuneration or consideration, in any forthcoming publicity.
4. DRAW DATES AND PROCEDURES FOR DETERMINING WINNER:
On the Draw Date, a representative from the Store will draw and record four (4) Entry Forms to obtain two (2) winners (“Eligible Winners”). The additional entries drawn are back-up entries in the event that any of
the initial Eligible Winners is non-responsive after contact, fail to comply with the Contest Rules, or is unable to complete the skill-testing question (“Alternate Winner”).
The Brick representative will use his/her reasonable efforts to contact the Eligible Winners by phone or e-mail after the Draw Date. If an Eligible Winner cannot be reached by telephone or has not contacted The Brick
within three (3) days of The Brick leaving messages to do so (“Contact Date”), then that person will be disqualified and The Brick shall proceed to contact the an Alternate Winner.
5. DECLARING WINNERS:
Each Eligible Winner whose entry form has been selected on the Draw Date must:
i) within three (3) business days following the Contact Date, correctly answer a time-limited, arithmetical skill-testing question without the assistance of any person or mechanical/recording device(s). The
skill-testing process shall be administered at a pre-arranged time and place; and
ii)execute a declaration and release form confirming compliance with the contest rules and acceptance of the Prize.
Should an Eligible Winner fail to answer the skill-testing question correctly or is unable to attend at the time and place designated by The Brick for the administration of same, that Eligible Winner shall be
disqualified and the skill-testing question shall be administered to the first Alternate Winner.
The Brick will use the contact information provided in contest entries for administration of this Contest. By entering this contest, You acknowledge and agree to give permission to The Brick to collect, use and
time The Brick may use Your personal information to ascertain Your needs and market to You through commercial electronic messages, including Automatic Dialing Announcing Device telemarketing. For more information, or
firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not wish Your information retained or to be used for these purposes, please contact Your local Brick store.
The Brick reserves the right to amend or vary the contest rules, including the imposition or addition of new rules which are deemed necessary for business efficacy.
The Brick’s records of the winner selection process or any other aspect of this contest shall be final and conclusive for all purposes relating to this contest.
The Winners’ names shall be available upon request provided such demand is made within three months following the end of the Contest, by emailing: email@example.com and identifying the appropriate contest
“Canmore Anniversary Sale Contest”