Maytag 5.8 Cu. Ft. Freestanding Gas Range – MGR8800FZ
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This product is ordered directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for refund or exchange once shipped.Item Code: MGR8800Z
Dimensions: Width: 29.87'' Height: 46.87'' Depth: 27.87''
Product OverviewPreparing a scrumptious feast for the family takes very little effort thanks to this Maytag freestanding gas range. With a third heating element and a circulation fan inside the oven, Maytag's True Convection function ensures your baked goods are golden brown and delicious to eat. If you need to roast the biggest turkey ever, the max capacity oven rack can take the weight without flinching. On the stovetop, the Power™ Burner allows you to boil water in a flash. Wrapped in fingerprint-resistant stainless steel, this gas range will look elegant in your kitchen.
- Fingerprint-Resistant Stainless Steel
- Power Preheat
- Power Burner
- True Convection with Fan and Third Element
- Oval Burner
- Auto Convect Conversion
- Max Capacity Rack
Fingerprint-Resistant Stainless Steel
Easy-to-clean, fingerprint-resistant stainless steel finish keeps your range looking as good on the outside as it works on the inside.
Power Preheat lets you enjoy dinner 20% faster with juicy flavour every time.
The Power Burner allows for a slow, even saut and the intense heat for a seared, juicy steak.
True Convection with Fan and Third Element
True convection uses a powerful third heating element and a sturdy fan to circulate even temperatures for more consistent roasting and baking.
The 8,000-BTU oval burner helps ensure even heating when you're cooking with oversized pots and pans.
Auto Convect Conversion
Auto Conversion adjusts your traditional recipes to the right convection time and temperature without all the complexity.
Max Capacity Rack
The max capacity rack supports your largest dishes and dips down so you have plenty of room for cooking.
Full Features and Specifications:
Configuration and Overview:
- Fuel Type: Gas
- Range Type: Freestanding
- Volts: 120
- Cooktop Surface Colour: Colour-Coordinated Black On Stainless
- Cooktop Surface Material: Porcelain Coated Steel
- Number Of Cooking Element-Burners: 5
- Centre-Rear Element-Burner Power: 8,000 BTU
- Centre-Rear Element-Burner Type: Oval Burner
- Left Front Element-Burner Power: 18,000 BTU
- Left Front Element-Burner Type: High Output
- Left Rear Element-Burner Power: 9,500 BTU
- Left Rear Element-Burner Type: Multipurpose
- Right Front Element-Burner Power: 15,000 BTU
- Right Front Element-Burner Type: High Output
- Right Rear Element-Burner Power: 5,000 BTU
- Right Rear Element-Burner Type: Simmer
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Grate Finish: Matte
- Grate Material: Porcelain-Coated Cast Grates
- Grate Type: Locking HD Cast, Edge To Edge
- Number Of Grates: 2
- Automatic Convection Conversion Temperature Adjust: Yes
- Hot Surface Indicator Light: No
- Bake Element Power: 18,000 BTU
- Broiler Element Power: 11,000 BTU
- Convection Element Type: Single-Fan
- Convection Functions: Bake, Broil, Convection Conversion, Roast
- Hidden Bake: Yes
- Light Type: Incandescent
- Number Of Oven Lights: 1
- Number Of Oven Racks: 3
- Number Of Rack Guides: 7
- Oven Rack Type: 2 Standard and 1 Max Capacity
- Self-Cleaning: AquaLift Self Clean
- Drawer Type: Storage Drawer
- Handle Material: Plastic
- Handle Type: Reach-Through Handle
- Selections: Auto On, Control Lock, Cook Time Indicator, Delay Start, Power Preheat, Sabbath Mode, Warm Hold