Frigidaire Gallery 3.8 Cu. Ft. Single Wall Oven – FGEW276SPF
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This product is ordered directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for refund or exchange once shipped.Item Code: FGEW27PF
Dimensions: Width: 27'' Height: 29'' Depth: 24.75''
Other items and packages in this collection
Product OverviewWith Smudge-Proof™ stainless steel and one-touch self-cleaning, this Frigidaire Gallery single wall oven is both sleek and smart. Whether you are roasting, baking or broiling, true convection technology allows favourable airflow throughout the oven for even heating and cooking. Meals stay at their optimal temperature until your family and guests are ready to dine thanks to the innovative keep warm option, while the contemporary side-swing door offers safe and easy access to hot foods. Plus, a dual roasting and baking option allows simultaneous preparation of more complex meals.
- Dual Roasting and Baking
- One-Touch Self Cleaning
- Side-Swing Door
- One-Touch Keep Warm Setting
- True Convection
Dual Roasting and Baking
Dual roasting lets you cook larger, complex or multi-course meals simultaneously to save time in the kitchen.
One-Touch Self Cleaning
One-touch self-cleaning keeps your oven fresh and tidy, taking away the need for harsh chemicals and over-night soaking.
Adjustable for right or left use, the side-swing door is safer and smarter than traditional oven doors.
One-Touch Keep Warm Setting
With the keep warm option, food stays at the perfect temperature until the entire meal is prepared and guests are ready to dine.
True convection technology offers even airflow and cooking, ideal for consistent heating even when multiple dishes are being cooked at the same time.
Full Features and Specifications
Configuration and Overview:
- Oven Type: Built-In
- Power Type: Electric
- Wattage: 2,500 Watts
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified: No
- Sabbath Mode Star-K® Certified : Yes
- Bake: Yes
- Broil: Variable
- Chicken Nugget Button: No
- Keep Warm: Yes
- Pizza Button: No
- Preheat: Integrated with Bake
- Quick Bake: Yes
- Quick Preheat: Yes
- Self-Clean: 2 3 4 Hours
- Delay Clean: Yes
- Interface: Membrane
- Oven Light: Yes
- Temperature Probe: Yes
- Add-a-Minute: Yes
- Start Time: Multiple Functions
- Timer: Yes
- Cook Duration: Yes
- Numerical Keypad: Yes