Polk Audio 10" PSW Series 100 W Powered Subwoofer
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Dimensions: Width: 14'' Height: 14'' Depth: 16''
Product OverviewThe terrifying rumble of each tyrannosaurus step in Jurassic Park; the velvety baritone of a Barry White ballad; the infectious beat of club music – some experiences just aren't the same without a sonic vibration. This 10-inch, 100-watt powered subwoofer from Polk Audio is the perfect entry point to take your music and movies to a new level of enjoyment. Easy to connect, easy to use, the clean sound and simple volume control make this handy little cube as user-friendly as it is powerful.
- Perfect Volume
- Cleaner, Clearer Sound
- Superior System Blending
- Smart-Sensing Circuitry
- Vibration Balancing
PSW enclosures are designed and engineered for perfect volume, minutely tuned for distortion-free low frequencies, and internally braced and damped to eliminate internal standing waves and other performance-robbing resonances.
Cleaner, Clearer Sound
Combining just the right driver materials, speaker geometry and enclosure construction techniques has a synergistic effect that produces cleaner, clearer sound.
Superior System Blending
PSW subwoofers outperform the competition with durable, resonance-free dynamic balance driver materials that stay stiff and move fast. You experience deep, musical low frequencies and thrilling effects with superior system blending.
Smart-sensing circuitry knows when to turn itself on and off. Superior compression circuitry limits distortion at extreme volume levels. The intelligent amplifier also features adjustable low-pass crossover, phase switch and subwoofer volume controls to professionally control your bass output and the subwoofer's blending characteristics with your front stage speakers.
Unique design keeps your subwoofer stable and steady even at radical volume levels for a more efficient use of power. No more "escaped washing machine" syndrome.
Full Features and Specifications
- 220 V Availability: Yes
- Amplifier Type: Subwoofer
- Bandwidth: 40 Hz - 200 Hz
- Continuous Power: 50 W
- Distortion: < 1%
- Dynamic Power: 100 W
- Diameter: 10"
- Quantity: 1
- Type: Dynamic Balance Polymer Composite Cone
- Inputs: Speaker Level, Line Level
- Lower -3 dB Limit: 40 Hz
- Outputs: Speaker Level
- Total Frequency Response: 35 Hz - 200 Hz
- Upper -3 dB Limit: 160 Hz
- Subwoofer Crossover: Variable 80 Hz - 160 Hz
- Enclosure Type: Vented Via Front Panel Flared Port