Hancock Park Dining Table
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Dimensions: Width: 72'' Height: 30'' Depth: 40''
Product OverviewMake the most of your dining days with this lovely Hancock Park dining table. Built from hardwood solids and topped with weathered-oak veneers, this table is a hybrid of traditional style and country cottage charm. When you're not entertaining guests, remove the 18-inch extension leaf to free up more space in your room. Enjoy this table on its own or surround it a supporting cast of matching items from the Hancock Park collection (sold separately).
- Suit this table to the situation with the removable 18-inch centre leaf.
- Wood-glide hardware adds structural support while allowing for simple table extension.
- The weathered-oak veneer table surface shows distinction and resilient against marks and scratches.
- Two-toned finishes blend traditional and country styles, perfect for the modern household.
- Harwood solids enhance the durability and practicality of the table.
Dust with a soft, clean cloth as needed. Avoid the use of chemical cleaners on this furniture.
- Dining Table – without Leaf: 72" W x 30" H x 40" D
- Dining Table – with Leaf: 90" W x 30" H x 40" D
Wood: Hardwood Solids
High-performance, furniture grade woods provide exceptional durability, stability and strength. The combination of materials ensures the longevity you require from your furniture.
Finish Type: Weathered Oak Veneers
Oak veneer is strong, durable and tight-grained, keeping the surface from warping, splitting or cracking over time. Created by cutting a thin layer of beautiful wood and laying it on top of construction-grade material, veneers provide a striking wood texture and finish to furniture.
Finish Colour: Vintage White
The table base and apron are finished in vintage white. This soft colour serves two purposes: it allows the tabletop to stand out more prominently while also adding an impression of maturity or distinction to the entire table.