Milton Dining Table – Black
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This product is ordered directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for refund or exchange once shipped.
Product OverviewSimplify your style with this Milton dining table. Four blocky corner posts and a slim, smoky glass tabletop combine to create an eye-catching and inspired design. While the medium density fibreboard (MDF) legs provide a solid and strong support structure, they also create an open and unencumbered space beneath the table to stretch your legs. Enjoy this lovely table on its own or surrounded with your chairs of choice.
- This simple and modern design matches well with a variety of decor styles and patterns.
- Better enjoy beautiful dining chairs through the smoky glass tabletop.
- Medium density fibreboard (MDF) makes for sturdy and supportive table legs.
- The offset, corner post legs leave the area beneath the table open and unencumbered.
- Should the unthinkable happen, the tempered glass tabletop is designed to shatter safely into smooth shards.
Polish the tabletop with a microfibre cloth and glass cleaning solution. Dust the table legs with a clean, damp cloth as needed.
- Table: 59" W x 29.5" H x 35.43" D
Tabletop: 10-Millimetre Tempered Glass
Glass is sturdy and can support a lot of weight, yet has a light, thin design for an elegant finish.
Wood Type: Medium Density Fibreboard
MDF is an extremely strong and versatile material, much stronger than particleboard. It is man-made using heat and pressure to fuse small wood fibres together with various resins. This creates a durable, long-lasting and inexpensive product used in everything from cabinetry to furniture construction.
Finish Type: Black Paper Laminate
Sustainable and resistant to wear, the black paper laminate finish provides a beautiful, stylish touch.