Nolita Counter-Height Dining Table
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Dimensions: Width: 69'' Height: 36'' Depth: 36''
Product OverviewAdd a dash of industrial charm to your kitchen or dining room with this Nolita counter-height dining table. The sturdy metal construction provides an eye-catching architecture that's thin but not delicate, durable while still elegant. The wooden tabletop adds an exciting harmony into the mix, with a framed inlay at the centre for a lovely two-toned effect. And as a space saving solution, a special wine and glassware rack hangs underneath the table's centre, so a special occasion is always within arm's reach. Cheers.
- The two-tone, oak-coloured tabletop is rich with character and design.
- A thin and durable metal base construction provides the stability you need to eat in comfort.
- These neutral industrial colours are a flawless fit with light shades and pastels, even distressed surfaces.
- Hang four wine bottles and eight glasses beneath the table, ideal for smaller homes and apartments.
- The wine rack is placed in a way that will not interfere with your seated position.
Wipe down the surface of the furniture with a damp, clean cloth as needed.
- Dining Table: 69" W x 36" H x 36" D
Wood: Rubberwood Solids and Medium Density Fibreboard (MDF)
Rubberwood, also known as parawood or Asian hardwood, is one of the most durable and eco-friendly woods in the furniture market today. Once the tree's latex sap is collected for other industries, rubberwood is recycled into home furnishings. MDF is an extremely strong and versatile material, much stronger than particleboard. It is man-made using heat and pressure to fuse small wood fibres together with various resins.
Finish Colour: Oak and Grey
The rich, brown colour of the wood veneers paired with the grey metal furniture frames creates a striking harmony between traditional and industrial styles.