UV3 Leather Cleaner and Conditioner
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Dimensions: Width: 1'' Height: 1'' Depth: 1''
Product OverviewGive your leather furniture a lasting chance by using this UV3 leather cleaner and conditioner. Made with a protein-based formula, this cleaner and conditioner will help maintain leather’s natural supple texture while providing a protective layer. Should someone stain your leather pieces, use this cleaner to remove the water- or oil-based offender. Enjoy your leather furniture for longer with this leather cleaner and conditioner.
- Prevents leather from drying out and cracking.
- Creates a barrier to help keep dirt out of the pores.
- Removes water- and oil-based stains from leather products.
- Can also be used on leather shoes, bags, car seats and more.
- Use only on clean leather products.
- Test the product on a discrete spot to ensure it will not alter the leather's colour. Do not use if discolouration occurs.
- Wipe excess staining fluid/dirt from leather product until it is clear of debris.
- Apply a small amount of the leather cleaner and conditioner on a soft, clean cloth.
- Apply liberally and evenly, in a circular motion. Let sit for about a minute, then buff to a soft lustre.
- For best results, use product on a regular basis for general cleaning.
- If using to remove water- or oil-based stains, gently wipe leather cleaner towards stain centre. Let sit for about a minute, then buff to a soft lustre. If stain does not come out after first use, repeat instructions.
Approved Materials: Leather (Including Top-Grain, Split and Genuine Leather)
Use the leather cleaner and conditioner to clean and maintain your genuine, top-grain and/or split leather goods. Do not use on suede or unfinished leather products.
Purpose: Protects Leather, Helps Leather Retain Softness, Cleans Water-and Oil-Based Stains
Protect the look and feel of your leather products with this protein-based formula. The leather cleaner and conditioner helps leather remain supple, while providing an invisible barrier against dirt and stains. Plus, it can remove food and drink stains from your leather furniture.