Atlanta End Table
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Dimensions: Width: 24'' Height: 21'' Depth: 21.75''
Product OverviewTake your living room in a ravishingly retro direction with this Atlanta end table. Its monochromatic finish and thin, tapered legs borrow from the best of mid-century modern style. Need to set down an accent light or paperback novel" You'll have the space you need on the round tabletop. Finally, the quality of the construction takes this piece to the next level – a robust Asian hardwood frame capped with walnut-finished veneers makes everything from the slender tabletop to the cross-braces look as classy as the early 1960s.
- Get a delightful dose of mid-century modern with this stunningly retro design.
- Walnut-finished veneers give every inch of this table a dapper look.
- Feel the strength and stability of this piece thanks to the Asian hardwood frame.
- The simple look and finish make for easy cleaning and enjoyable decorating.
Dust the wood finish with a soft, clean cloth as needed. Strong chemical cleaners are not suggested, as they may damage the wood's finish.Materials
Wood Type: Asian Hardwood
Asian hardwood, also known as parawood or rubberwood, is one of the most durable and eco-friendly woods in the furniture market today. Once the tree's latex sap is collected for other industries, Asian hardwood is recycled into home furnishings. The dense grain makes it stable and strong, and the naturally light undertone accurately holds the intended stain colour.
Finish Type: Chinese Ash Veneer
By gluing a thin layer of beautiful wood grain onto quality construction materials, veneers provide a striking texture and finish to furniture. Veneers won’t warp, crack or split over time, which keeps your products looking as good as the day you bought them.
Finish Colour: Walnut
Delight in the dark and distinguished shades of this tone, bringing a retro feel to your home.