Spa Collection Chenille Full-Size Sofa Bed with Memory Foam Mattress – Charcoal
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Dimensions: Width: 73'' Height: 36'' Depth: 35''
Product OverviewThe Spa sofa bed delivers both style and comfort. Clean lines and a contemporary look fuse perfectly with the chic, dark grey chenille upholstery. You can find a relaxing seat on the sofa, or pull out the memory foam mattress inside if your guests need a cozy spot to sleep. Built with a strong, hardwood frame, this Spa sleeper sofa is perfect for all your entertaining needs.
- Sleek, dark grey chenille upholstery is incredibly durable and comfortable.
- High quality seat foam will bounce back every time, ensuring years of comfort.
- Hardwood frame provides solid foundational support.
- Every seat is properly reinforced with a robust support system.
- Proudly made in Canada.
- Includes a 4" memory foam mattress.
- Throw pillows sold separately.
Frame: Alder and Poplar
Alder wood is commonly used for furniture and cabinetry, and is similar in durability to oak. Poplar is a strong, durable wood that seasons well and resists warping once it’s dried. Poplar has a uniform texture, and is a light to medium weight that is very strong and stable.
Similar to velvet, chenille fabric is both beautiful and soft, giving your decor a rich look. The look of chenille will change from one angle to another as the woven fibres catch light differently. Commonly manufactured from polypropylene, cotton, and polyester, this fabric is durable and easy to maintain.
Seat Padding: High-Density Foam, Dacron Fibre, Lentra Bags
A foam base will retain its foundation and structure while granting the user the ultimate comfort experience. Dacron’s properties include high tensile strength, high resistance to stretching both wet and dry, and good resistance to degradation by abrasion. Lentra bags are utilized in partitioned seat backs to eliminate migration.
Seat Support: 8-Gauge Steel Sinuous Springs
Metal sinuous springs prevent sagging and increase the longevity of furniture. A spring system provides a solid foundation and sound structure.