Alpaca Snow Area Rug – 8' x 10'
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This product is ordered directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for refund or exchange once shipped.Item Code: ALPACAS8
Dimensions: Width: 90'' Height: 3'' Depth: 114''
Product OverviewAfter a long, hard day, you'll love resting your tired feet on this Alpaca area rug. Made from luscious, snow-coloured fibres, this rug is the perfect accent to complete your decor look in just about any room. The soft fabric makes for a great morning welcome in your master bedroom, or simply a nice place to rest your feet while catching up on the latest episode of your fave TV show. And in addition to being a chic decoration, this rug is made from durable and easy-to-clean fibres.
- This light-coloured, neutral accent provides the perfect backdrop for styles of all kinds.
- Incredibly soft polypropylene makes for a durable and long-lasting accent.
- The rug's fabric is anti-static and soil-resistant so the rug is easy to maintain.
Actual Dimensions: 7' 6" x 9' 6"
Materials and Care
Fabric: 100% Polypropylene
Polypropylene is a very durable fibre with anti-static qualities. Hair and fur won't stick to it, making this material easy to maintain and clean.
Bring a feeling of warmth and comfort to your home with this snow-coloured area rug.
Care Instructions: Vacuum Regularly
Though professional cleaning is recommended every two to five years, vacuum regularly and clean spills immediately to maintain the beauty and durability of the rug. Remove spots with mild detergent and water. Bleaching or dry cleaning may harm the rug.