Brushed Steel 5-Light Peacock Floor Lamp
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Dimensions: Width: 15'' Height: 88'' Depth: 15''
Product OverviewEnjoy the modern vibe this five-light arc floor lamp brings to your space. The curved arms are sleek and elegant, complementing the brushed steel finish and marble base. Choose the level of brightness you desire by using the four-way switch to turn one, two or all three lights on. Whether you're working late or enjoy a move night, this lamp will illuminate your room perfectly.
- The brushed steel finish and marble base add a modern vibe to your home.
- Steel frame is durable and sturdy.
- The five-arm arc design lets you direct light where you need it.
- Use the four-way switch to choose the level of brightness you want.
Base Material: Steel and Marble
Steel is known to maintain sturdy support, yet can be heated and bent into eye-catching designs. Rest easy knowing this metal piece will meet your household needs. Dense, polished and stately, marble is one of the most durable and luxurious surfaces in the furniture market, with a rich array of detail and a resplendent sheen.
Shade Material: Steel
Working with steel offers architectural and design flexibility. Due to steel's inherent strength, curves are easily incorporated into designs.
Finish: Brushed Steel
This sleek finish adds a modern vibe to any space.
Light Bulb Requirements: Five 40-Watt, Type G Bulbs (Not Included)
The letter indicates the bulb shape and the number indicates the diameter of the bulbs base. Type G bulbs have a round shape.
Type of Switch: Four-Way Switch
On the first turn, two lights turn on. On the second turn, three lights turn on. On the third turn, five lights go on. On the fourth turn, all lights go off.