Newcastle 7-Piece Dining Package
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This package includes:
4 x Newcastle Side Chair $269.00 each
2 x Newcastle Arm Chair $269.00 each
1 x Newcastle Dining Table Top $740.00
1 x Newcastle Table Base $329.97
Product OverviewGive your dining space an air of elegance with this 7 piece dining set, which features beautifully carved scrollwork on the chair back, brass table accents, and golden yellow seat upholstery. The lovely medium oak finish of the table and chairs match any dining room décor imaginable. The two 12” table leaves allow this dining table to expand and accommodate up to 8 people.
- Key Features
- - Chairs are finished in a traditional oak colour.
- - Table is finished in a traditional oak colour with brass accents.
- - Elegant wood scrollwork graces the chair back.
- - Polyester/Cotton blend upholstery covers a thick foam seat.
- - Comes with two 14" table leaves to accommodate up to 8 people.
- - Solid yellow wood and oak veneers ensure this is a durable dining table.
- - Tastefully carved chair and table legs add a classy touch.
- - Comes with one dining table, two arm chairs, and four side chairs.
- Table extends to 100".
- Dimensions & Specifications
- Table - without Leaves: 72" W x 30" H x 44" D
- Table - with 1 Leaf: 86" W x 30" H x 44" D
- Table - with 2 Leaves: 100" W x 30" H x 44" D
- Side Chair: 26" W x 43" H x 23" D
- Arm Chair: 26" W x 43" H x 23" D
- Wood/Finish Type: Yellow Wood/Oak Veneers;
Oak is a stable wood that is resistant to warping and shrinking, and holds glue and nails very well. Ripple figuring may occur, increasing the value of the timber for veneer and furniture-making. Harder wood allows your console to stay looking better longer without splitting or cracking.
- Finish Colour: Oak;
Mission-styled look and easily adaptable to virtually any colour scheme!
- Chair Material: Yellow Polyester/Cotton Blend;
Polyester is very easy to care for; it does not shrink and is very durable. Cotton is a natural, breathable textile that is both soft and comfortable. Combined, these fabrics provide a durable and strong chair cover.
- Seating Foam: Foam
Foam provides ultra comfortable seating. This quality seating will retain its foundation and structure while at the same time giving individual comfort and affordability.
- General Construction: Kiln Dried, Corner-Blocked, Glued and Screwed;
Kilns are large ovens in which wood is dried or cured through carefully controlled heat and humidity. Kiln drying removes about 93% of the moisture from wood. Wood that has been kiln dried resists warping, splitting and cracking. In the frames of high stress points an extra block of wood is added to joints in order to give additional support; this is referred to as 'corner-blocked'; Excellent quality, long-lasting and durable.