Let this Barrister Lane bookcase bring rustic warmth to your literary oasis. Finished in a scribed oak colour, this piece blends easily with most decor while adding a touch of natural beauty. Its unique cubbyholes, along with accommodation for label ID tags, provide convenient and stylish storage solutions for books, Blu-ray discs, documents and more. Proudly display family photos and heirlooms on the top shelf with gallery display. As an added benefit, the durable engineered wood construction is heat, stain and scratch resistant.
Width: 53.15" (135.0 cm) Height: 47.52" (120.7 cm) Depth: 12.13" (30.8 cm)
- Five Divided Shelves - Easily find space for your books, collectibles and more.
- Top Shelf with Gallery Display - Creates the perfect spot to display awards, family photos and more.
- Cubbyhole Storage with ID Label Tags - Provides convenient storage solutions.
- Scribed Oak Colour - Allows for a wide range of matching possibilities for furniture and room decor.
- Country Cottage Style - Brings rustic warmth to any room.
- Engineered Wood Construction - Environmentally friendly and extremely durable.
- Bookcase: 53.15" W x 12.13" D x 47.52" H
Materials and Construction
Wood: Engineered Wood
Providing the warmth and beauty of natural wood, engineered wood can be beautifully finished with paints, stains and varnishes. This product is designed and manufactured to maximize the natural strength and stiffness characteristics of wood, making it a great alternative to its natural counterpart.
Finish Type:Paper Laminate
Paper laminate finishes are extremely durable as they are heat, stain and scratch resistant, and won’t crack, split or warp over time. Composed of thin paper upon which a colour design or wood grain is printed and then coated with a plastic resin, paper laminate finish provides a beautiful, stylish touch.
Finish Colour:Scribed Oak
Light and natural, the scribed oak colour adds a soft touch of earthly elegance to existing furniture and room decor.