Grey velvet fabric and glittering crystal accents give this Candace bed the royal treatment. Luxurious and plush, the soft grey material has a shimmering, lavish look that catches the light. For even more regal style, crystals are used as buttons to tuft the headboard into a diamond pattern. A low footboard shows off your bedding, while the dark feet support this elegant frame and add height to the overall look.
Width: 80.12" (203.5 cm) Height: 54.13" (137.5 cm) Depth: 85.63" (217.5 cm)
- Soft, shimmery velvet is beautiful to the eye and soft to the touch.
- Crystal accents add drama and glamour to the headboard.
- Button tufting brings geometric intrigue to the headboard, while keeping filler from shifting in place.
- Tapered black feet hold this stately bed aloft.
- This bed is designed to fit both a mattress and boxspring (required).
- Package includes one headboard, one footboard and one set of bed rails.
Regularly vacuum upholstery using cleaning attachments to remove dust and debris. For spills and stains, use a warranty-approved fabric cleaner according to package directions.
This bed requires a boxspring.
- King Headboard: 81.25" W x 54.5" H x 6" D
- King Footboard: 77.875" W x 9" H x 2" D
- King/Queen Bed Rails: 82.25" W x 6.25" H x 0.75" D
- Total Dimensions: 81.25" W x 88.25" D x 54.5" H
Wood: Laminated Veneer Lumber
Laminated wood is an engineered product, constructed of thin layers of wood glued together and sandwiched between two outer boards. It is highly durable, flexible and easily accepts any finish.
Finish Type: Stained Veneers
Created by cutting a thin layer of beautiful wood and laying it on top of construction-grade material, veneers provide a striking wood texture and finish to furniture. Veneers, which won’t warp, crack or split over time, often create unique markings on the furniture’s finish.
Finish Colour: Black
Bold black legs blend with the grey fabric above.
Upholstery: 100% Polyester Velvet
Man-made velvet fabric is a luxuriously soft textile, often associated with extravagance. Plush and smooth to the touch, you will feel lavished in comfort when resting on it. Upholstery velvet is easy to maintain because it is commonly made from polyester, cotton or a blend of the two fabrics.
Upholstery Colour: Light Grey
A classic and versatile colour, grey is a modern take on a neutral colour palette.
Hardware: Crystal Buttons
Crystal is sturdy and can support a lot of weight, yet has a light, thin design for an elegant finish.