Forget the delicate and dainty – this Ironworks counter-height table brings an industrial attitude to your dining room. A cast-iron-look metal base and rivet plates along the borders add a working-class edge, telling you this table is ready for regular use. But the best feature is the broad tabletop. Built from solid Asian hardwood and capped with birch veneers, this clean slab is finished neatly in a patina-tone grey with lengthwise grooves. Whether you're trend conscious or just looking for a great piece of furniture, there's a lot to love about this prominent piece.
Width: 72" (182.9 cm)Height: 36" (91.4 cm)Depth: 38" (96.5 cm)
- Beautiful and industrial – this striking piece brings the best of garage style to your home.
- Birch veneers with inlay grooves and a patina tone make for a lavish and lustrous table surface.
- Rivet plates along the corners of the tabletop place the hardware accents front and centre.
- The sturdy metal base gives a double dose of style and strong structural integrity.
- Decorating this piece is a cinch thanks to the neutral tones and broad surfaces.
- Metal rails across the base of the table offer diners a place to rest their feet.
Dust the wood finish with a soft, clean cloth as needed. Strong chemical cleaners are not suggested, as they may damage the wood's finish.Materials
Tabletop: Asian Hardwood
Asian hardwood, also known as parawood or rubberwood, is one of the most durable and eco-friendly woods in the furniture market today. Once the tree's latex sap is collected for other industries, Asian hardwood is recycled into home furnishings. The dense grain makes it stable and strong, and the naturally light undertone accurately holds the intended stain colour.
Finish Type: Birch Veneers
By gluing a thin layer of beautiful wood grain onto quality construction materials, veneers provide a striking texture and finish to furniture. Veneers won’t warp, crack or split over time, which keeps your products looking as good as the day you bought them. Birch wood is fine-grained and pale in colour, and can be polished to an attractive satin-like sheen.
Finish Colour: Old Grey
This neutral tone has a patina appearance, evoking even more of an heirloom industrial look to this collection.
Table Base: Metal
Metal is known to maintain sturdy support, yet can be heated and bent into eye-catching designs. Rest easy knowing this metal piece will meet your household needs.